Global Aircraft Maintenance Conference
Our Global Aircraft Maintenance Forum is a highly interactive in 2-day conference that features presentations from and discussions with relevant industry stakeholders. The objective of the conference is to exchange ideas, operational experiences and to work together to build solutions to common industry problems.
In the beautiful Le Royal Amman Hotel, Amman, Jordan, we bring together industry experts from around the world. Our general sessions provide opportunities to explore common issues and advancements in the industry through discussion and technical presentations and focus on the advancement of technical standards and working group activities. Our objectives are to promote reliability and to reduce operating and life cycle costs of air transport avionics by improving maintenance and support techniques through the exchange of technical information.
Key topics discussed will be:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Finance/ Budgeting
- General / Strategic
- Learn trends and best practices in reducing maintenance costs from 50 airlines that will be in attendance.
- Benefit from 2 full days of plenary sessions and a tour Airlines maintenance facility.
- Network with your peers and subject matter experts at multiple off-site networking receptions.
Who you will meet:
Our global event intended for the following professionals:
- Airlines (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- Leasing Companies (manager, director, VP and higher of purchasing, maintenance, overhaul, engineering or technology)
- MRO Service Providers & OEMS (customer service, business development, marketing)
- Managers and directors who focus on: business development, contracts, customer service, engineering, inventory, IT/software, logistics, maintenance, materials, purchasing, supply chain, logistics