ACCUPLACER university techniques position Test: the exam measures abilities in reading
|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Testing/Learning Center|
|location test appointments are around for the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer could be necessary to have a positioning test. Offered by the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are designed by considering a pupil’s past coursework as well as other facets. a little amount of pupils could be expected to have a positioning test to exhibit their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Position test outcomes will perhaps not impact admission into the university; but, the ratings will figure out eligibility for several courses and programs.
The students that are following encouraged to just take the placement test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils that have graduated from senior high school a lot more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who possess maybe maybe not completed English requirements;
- pupils for who English is just a language that is second pupils.
Plans for Testing
After finishing a university admissions application, pupils may organize to make the positioning test by calling the most well-liked evaluating location: the Academic Testing Center in the western Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Testing Center at the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email email@example.com).
Unique rooms for assessment might be arranged through the working office of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Pupils who possess taken the test at another university should request a copy that is official of become delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Testing Center – LB208
Mercer County Community University
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Re Payment, Testing Occasions
Students are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There’s absolutely no fee for initial evaluating; but, a retest needs a $25 cost. Just one retest is allowed per student. The retest charge or receipts are due at the right time of the retest. There is absolutely no retest readily available for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test is present regularly by visit during our workplace hours at both the Academic Testing Center in the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) additionally the Testing Center in the James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). Our company is furthermore in a position to accommodate walk-ins many times in the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location sessions that are testing – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals is going to be admitted.
Nobody shall be admitted without a software on file.
Applicants may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
email@example.com or perhaps face-to-face at LB209 during scheduled hours (see above).
EdReady Online Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluating 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training evaluation 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training concerns are actually available aided by the ACCUPLACER iphone software here.
Simple tips to buy the ACCUPLACER mobile app like this.
More Info About Position Testing
- The International Student Services Office at 609-570-3438 or visit SC253 on the West Windsor Campus if English is your second language, please contact.
- If you should be a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you should be a transfer student who has got currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of the rating are accountable to the West Windsor Testing Center (LB209).
- To get more information regarding arranging positioning evaluation, email email@example.com or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Occasions
You can easily use the test by visit along with during some walk-in times on the western Windsor Campus, by visit regarding the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.